Last updated 27 December 2019
Please note the start time for the Pursuit race on Saturday 26th October has been amended to 15:00.
|Dates||High Water times and heights (m)||Sailing||Dinghy||Training||Sailability||Diving||Social||Main Slipway|
|2||Wed||2:13||6.6||14:35||6.6||University Sailing 14:00||Boat Movements|
|4||Fri||3:35||6.0||15:57||5.8||Club Night 19:30|
|5||Sat||4:21||5.5||16:54||5.3||Autumn Pursuit (P) R4 13:00||Instructor Development W/E|
|6||Sun||5:18||5.0||17:47||4.9||Autumn Series (I) R2 10:00||Instructor Development W/E||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|9||Wed||9:28||5.0||21:52||5.1||University Sailing 14;00||Diving AGM|
|12||Sat||11:31||6.0||23:44||5.9||Autumn Pursuit (P) R5 11:00||RYA PB2 09:00|
|13||Sun||12:01||6.1||0:12||6.0||Autumn Series (I) R3 10:00||RYA PB2 09:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|16||Wed||1:06||6.1||13:20||6.2||University Sailing 14:00||Ladies Who Lunch 12:30||Boat Movements|
|19||Sat||2:41||5.9||14:58||5.8||Autumn Pursuit (P) R6 15:00 followed by Prizegiving Supper||Icicle 1& 2 - 13:00||RYA Diesel 09:00||Session 10 - 12:00|
|20||Sun||3:21||5.6||15:42||5.4||Autumn Series (I) R4 13:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|23||Wed||7:26||5.0||20:01||5.1||University Sailing 14:00|
|26||Sat||10:34||6.4||22:55||6.4||Autumn Pursuit (P) R7 1:.00||RYA VHF Radio 09:00||Boat Lay-up - 10:00|
|27||Sun||10:20||6.7||22:41||6.6||Autumn Series (I) R5 10:00||RYA First Aid 09:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|30||Wed||0:09||6.7||12:29||6.7||University Sailing 14:00||Boat Movements|
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start/end of British Summer Time (BST).
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< September||November >>|