Last updated 5 March 2018
MAY 2018 - Provisional
|2||Wednesday||02:18||14:38||6.2m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
(L) Start 12:00
|Solent Race and Rally||Club Night 19:30|
|5||Saturday||04:05||16:28||5.4m||RYA Powerboat Level Two Course 09:00||Diving - Dive 1 Pentyrch, Dive 2 drift dive 13:00||Sailability Session 2 13:00|
|6||Sunday||04:45||17:11||5.1m||RYA Powerboat Level Two Course 09:00||Diving - Inverclyde 07:30||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|9||Wednesday||07:34||20:17||4.6m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|12||Saturday||10:47||23:11||5.3m||Summer Pursuit R1
(P) Start 10:00
|RYA Dinghy Sailing Level One 09:00
Astro Navigation Course 09:00
|Diving - Brisbane 13:30|
|13||Sunday||11:34||23:55||5.7m||Short Handed Race
(C) Start 10:00
|RYA Dinghy Sailing Level One 09:00||Diving - Vale of Leven 08:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|16||Wednesday||01:20||13:42||6.6m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|19||Saturday||03:33||16:01||6.3m||Tala Hinna Race
(L) Start 12:00
|RYA Dinghy Sailing Level Two 09:00
Radar Course 09:00
|Advanced Diver and Dive Leader Training 08:00
Diving - Clodmore 12:30
|Sailability Session 3 13:00|
|20||Sunday||04:23||16:55||5.9m||RYA Dinghy Sailing Level Two 09:00||Diving - Brisbane 13:30||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|23||Wednesday||07:35||20:17||5.1m||Advanced Diver training 19:00
Dive Night 20:00
|Dive Night 20:00|
|24||Thursday||08:50||21:26||5.1m||Royal Escape Race Briefing||Royal Escape Race Briefing|
|25||Friday||09:57||22:27||5.2m||Royal Escape Race
|Royal Escape Fleet Fécamp|
|27||Sunday||11:41||-||5.6m||Diving - Wreck & Reef Dive 1: Pentyrch; Dive 2: Kingmere MCZ drift 08:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|30||Wednesday||01:17||13:38||6.0m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
RYA Practical Courses
There will be practical RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster courses held during March and April 2018.
Dates not available at time of going to press but details will be published on the website when confirmed.
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST). The abbreviated tides shown are corrected for BST and are for guidance only and not for navigation.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).