Last updated 9 March 2018
June 2018 - Provisional
|2||Saturday||03:05||15:28||5.7m||Summer Pursuit R2
(P) Start 12:00
|Swanage Dive Expedition (Advanced Diver training)||Sailability Session 4 12:00|
|3||Sunday||03:42||16:06||5.5m||Round Rampion Race
(L) Start 12:00
|RYA First Aid at Sea 09:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|6||Wednesday||05:53||18:26||4.9m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|8||Friday||07:53||20:30||4.8m||Dieppe Overnight Race
(O) Start 20:00
|Dieppe Rally||Club Night 19:30|
|10||Sunday||10:00||22:28||5.2m||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|13||Wednesday||00:10||12:36||6.3m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|16||Saturday||02:34||15:01||6.6m||Summer Pursuit R3
(P) Start 12:00
|IRC Sussex Championships at Sovereign Harbour Yacht Club, Eastbourne||RYA Powerboat Level Two Course (Two days) 09:00||Diving - Wreck & Reef Dive 1: Pentyrch; Dive 2: Beachy Head West MCZ drift||Sailability Session 5 11:00|
|17||Sunday||03:23||15:52||6.4m||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|20||Wednesday||06:06||18:41||5.5m||Dive Night 20:00||Ladies Who Lunch 12:30 for 13:00
Dive Night 20:00
|23||Saturday||09:23||21:53||5.0m||Summer Pursuit R3
(P) Start 10:00
|RYA Dinghy Sailing Level 1 (Two days) 09:00-17:00|
|24||Sunday||10:23||22:47||5.1m||New Members Crews Race
(C) Start 10:00
|Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|27||Wednesday||00:18||12:41||5.6m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|30||Saturday||02:10||14:32||5.8m||SYC IRC Cup
First of 3 starts 12:00
|RYA Dinghy Sailing Level 2 (Two days) 09:00||IRC Social - Southwick|
RYA Practical Courses
There will be practical RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster courses held during March and April 2018.
Dates not available at time of going to press but details will be published on the website when confirmed.
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST). The abbreviated tides shown are corrected for BST and are for guidance only and not for navigation.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email email@example.com for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< May||July >>|