Opening Hours 17 May to 21 June
Well the long wait is nearly over, and I can’t wait to welcome you all back and show you our lovely new club house!
Whilst we have been closed, I have been working hard planning everything to hopefully make things even better – forgive me if it’s not perfect from the word go but let’s hope we are! We have a fantastic new kitchen with state-of-the-art cooking facilities and an amazing new bar!
SYC Club Steward
See below for the initial opening hours and menus
We will increase bar and restaurant, but these are initial times.
|SYC Hospitality Hours Monday 17 May to Monday 21 Jun 2021|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 23:00|
|Friday||11:00 - 23:00||12:00 - 14:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 23:00||10:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||12:00-21:00||12:00 - 16:00|
As you would expect the bar will be well stocked with wine and spirits, cask ales from local breweries and a selection of lagers, including a new draft Grolsch lager which is a session friendly 4% ABV.
A sneak peek at the start up menu
We will also offer Daily Specials which will be advertised in the bar and are happy to cater for special dietary requirements - please speak to a member of staff.
ALL DAY BREAKFASTS
- Classic – 2 Cumberland sausages, flat mushroom, tomato, egg, 2 bacon & sourdough toast.
- Veggie – Poached egg, grilled tomato, flat mushroom, smashed avocado, sweet chilli sauce & sour dough toast.
- Vegan – Sliced griddled aubergine, grilled tomato, mushrooms, smoked tofu smashed avocado & sweet chilli sauce & sour dough toast.
- The Posh One – Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on a brioche toast with hollandaise sauce & wilted spinach.
The famous SYC Sunday Roasts (served on Sundays funnily enough) are joined by the following deliciousness.
- Posh Honey Roast Gammon Egg & Chips - Honey Roast Gammon, 2 poached Eggs, Triple cooked chips, green salad. Served with a wholegrain mustard Mayo.
- Crispy Polenta Caesar Salad - Crispy Ciabatta soldiers, cherry tomatoes, red peppers, crispy pancetta, slices of polenta coated chicken. Parmesan shavings and a tasty dressing served on the side.
- Chorizo Carbonara - Penne pasta served in a carbonara sauce with chilli and chorizo served with an orange, spinach and pine nut salad (GF Pasta available upon request).
- Mexican Tomato Soup & Nachos - A spicy tomato and red pepper soup served with cheesy chilly nachos, avocado, feta and cherry tomatoes (GF).
- Fish Baps - Pan fried plaice with melted parmesan crust served in a warm bap with tartar sauce lettuce and cress served with a side of mushy peas and tartar sauce.
- Halloumi Fries - Halloumi lightly dusted in GF Flour. Served with homemade sweet chilli sauce and a spinach watercress rocket and tomato salad (GF).
- Falafel Wraps - Wrap, falafel, charred peppers, pickled red cabbage, cottage cheese and salsa (GF wraps available upon request).
- Chicken Goujons - Chicken strips in breadcrumbs served with peas or baked beans and fries.
- Fish Fingers - Breaded cod served with peas or baked beans and fries.
- Cheese and Tomato Pasta - Penne pasta in a tomato sauce with grated cheese served with garlic bread (GF Pasta available on request).
- Spaghetti Bolognaise - Spaghetti pasta in a minced beef bolognaise sauce with oregano and basil.