Saturday 16 November
This is the big formal night out for many boats so girls should start thinking about frocks and chaps can start the annual hunt for the elusive black tie. The prize giving night this year is on Saturday 16 November with tickets priced at £30 which includes showcase dining from chef, table service and a disco (the DJ is reported to be excellent). Tickets for this event are always in demand so please book early!
Guests should arrive in their finery no later than 19:30, there will be a three course meal, dancing, excessive consumption, raucous celebration and a good time for all. You should arrange carriages up to 01:00 on Sunday!
- Starter: Chicken Liver Pate served with Melba Toast and Caramelised Onion Chutney, OR
- Scallops on a Pea Puree and Bacon Crisps, OR
- Beetroot, Feta and Pear Salad;
- Mains: Seared Salmon on a Prawn and Clam Chowder, OR
- Roast Sirloin of Beef with a Shallot and Red Wine Jus, OR
- Portabello Mushrooms with Chargrilled Courgette and Bell Pepper with Pesto Dressing
- all served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables;
- Dessert: A selection of Cheese and Biscuits, Chutney and Grapes, OR
- Trio of mini Cheesecakes; OR
- Rich Chocolate Brownie and Ice Cream.
Tickets are £30.00 per person and are available from the Office or order form from the Bar.
Alternatively email the Office with full details of attendees and boatname (if applicable).