Last updated 7 March 2018
July 2018 - Provisional
|1||Sunday||02:45||15:08||5.8m||RYA Dinghy Sailing Level 2 (two day course) 09:00-17:00|
|4||Wednesday||04:38||17:04||5.4m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|6||Friday||06:10||18:41||5.1m||Club Night 19:30|
|7||Saturday||07:06||19:41||5.0m||Summer Pursuit R5
(P) Start 15:00
|8||Sunday||08:12||20:47||5.0m||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|11||Wednesday||11:23||23:48||5.8m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|12||Thursday||-||12:17||6.2m||Pactolus Supper at SYC||Pactolus Supper at SYC|
|Pactolus Rally to Fécamp||Sailability Skills Development Weekend No.2|
|14||Saturday||01:30||13:59||6.6m||RYA Powerboat Level 2 (two day course) 09:00-18:00|
(C) Start 12:00
|Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|18||Wednesday||04:48||17:17||6.0m||Dive Night 20:00||Ladies Who Lunch 12:30 for 13:00
Dive Night 20:00
|21||Saturday||07:36||20:09||5.1m||Ferguson Race (L) Start 11:00||Ferguson Race|
|22||Sunday||08:42||21:14||4.8m||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
|25||Wednesday||11:37||23:55||5.1m||Dive Night 20:00||Dive Night 20:00|
|29||Sunday||01:50||14:12||5.8m||Diving - Wreck & Reef Dive 1: Pentyrch; Dive 2: Southwest Rocks drift 11:00||Sailability Session 7 13:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00-14:00|
RYA Practical Courses
There will be practical RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster courses held during March and April 2018.
Dates not available at time of going to press but details will be published on the website when confirmed.
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST). The abbreviated tides shown are corrected for BST and are for guidance only and not for navigation.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email email@example.com for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< June||August >>|