Last updated 4 Jan 2017
MARCH 2017 - Provisional
|Wednesday||1||00:47||13:06||6.7m||Dive Night||Dive Night|
|Friday||3||02:09||14:31||6.3m||Club Night 19:30|
|Saturday||4||02:56||15:20||5.9m||Sailing Section Meeting 15:00||Dinghy Show||Shorebased Training 10:00||
Sailing Section Meeting 15:00
10:00 on beach
|Wednesday||8||07:30||20:13||5.1m||Dive Night||Dive Night|
|Saturday||11||10:31||22:54||6.0m||Spring Pursuit R1
(P) Start 11:00
|Sunday||12||11:11||23:32||6.2m||Spring Series R1
(I) Start 10:00
|Tuesday||14||00:07||12:23||6.4m||Quiz night 19:00 for food, 20:00 for quiz|
|Wednesday||15||0:041||12:57||6.3m||Dive Night||Dive Night|
|Friday||17||01:48||14:05||5.9m||St.Patrick's Guinness Supper 19:00|
|Saturday||18||02:22||14:40||5.5m||Spring Pursuit R2
(P) Start 12:00
RYA VHF Radio
|Fitting Out 10:00
Volunteer Afloat 14:00
|Sunday||19||02:59||15:20||5.2m||Spring Series R2
(I) Start 12:00
RYA First Aid
|Wednesday||22||05:47||18:33||4.6m||Dive Night||Dive Night|
Spring Pursuit R3
(P) Start 10:00
|RYA Dinghy Instructor|
|26||11:01||23:24||5.8m||Spring Series R3
(I) Start 11:00
|RYA Dinghy Instructor||Mothering Sunday Lunch|
|Wednesday||29||00:44||13:04||6.9m||Dive Night||Dive Night|
RYA Practical Courses
There will be practical RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster courses held during March and April 2017.
Dates not available at time of going to press but details will be published on the website when confirmed.
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST).
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email email@example.com for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< February||April >>|